"Galveston County, a diverse, vibrant region with both rural and cosmopolitan lifestyles, is rich with natural resources and boasts of a multifaceted economic base.
Recognized worldwide for its excellent medical facilities and research advances, leading edge technology also abounds.
The region flourishes because of a thriving petrochemical industry and aerospace industry, a good labor force and workforce development options, top-ranked universities and community colleges, financial facilities, available land and the accessibility of three deepwater ports."
In the weeks ahead, we hope to offer more information and services to those who do business in or with Galveston County. Tell us how we can do that.
County Phone Numbers
County Forms for Businesses
- 2016 Limited Power of Attorney for Eligible Motor Vehicle Transactions
- 2016 Return of Vehicle Title Application or Registration Renewal
- 2016 Texas Motor Vehicle Transfer Notification
- 2017 Galveston County Crime & Public Safety Community Plan
- 2018 TX Coin Op Permit Form
- All Other Permit Requests Application
- Covers Application
- Deferral Affidavit
- GCAD Change of Name or Address Form
- GCAD Homestead Exemption Application
- GLO Application
- HCAD Change of Name or Address Form
- HCAD Homestead Exemption Application
- Indoor Facility Rental
- Lost Check Affidavit - Accounts Payable
- Military Waiver
- Mobile Homes Application
- Outdoor Facility Rental
- Property Tax Information
- PT 30 - Request for Waiver of Penalty & Interest
- Residential Application
- Rodeo Arena Application
- RV Renewal Forms
- Sheriff Sale Information
- Special Event Application
- Storage Greater Than 250 Sq. Ft.
- Storage Less Than 250 Sq. Ft.
- Taxpayer Remedies
- Unclaimed Property Form - Under $100
- Vendor Authorization Form to update banking information