June 23, 2000
County of Galveston
Office of the County Engineer
Galveston, Texas 77550
(409) 770-5554 | (409) 770·5552
Requirements for Installation of Pipelines and Utilities Along or Across Galveston County Road Right-Of-Ways in Unincorporated Areas:
- Common Carriers may exercise their right subject to the Texas Transportation code (copy enclosed).
- Pipeline Company will need to submit documentation that shows they are a Common Carrier.
- Please do the following:
- Fill out and sign the application form. If the contractor is unknown, please state as such.
- Sign the two permit forms in the space labeled applicant.
- Execute the bond in the amount of $100,000.00. Utility companies do not need bond.
- Return a, b, & c along with a vicinity map and two sets of plans of the proposed pipeline to Galveston County Engineering Department.