Welcome to the GCTO Special/Vehicle Inventory Tax online system! The online portal is designed to streamline the monthly inventory rendition and payment process, simplifying submission of your annual declaration and provide you with a tool to track your activity.
Along with the December tax factor for 2019 sales, GCAD reported dealers were provided a system login and generic password. You will need to reset the password the first time you log in. New dealers should email at firstname.lastname@example.org (enter SIT New User in the subject line). A log in and password will be provided to you within 24 hours. Please include your name, title, dealership name and TxDMV dealer number, address and telephone number. NOTE: Each dealer number will require separate log ins but a single email user address is adequate. We recommend all dealers set up multiple users.
If you experience difficulties or require assistance, call (409) 766-2428 (Deborah) or (409) 766-2467 (Erroll) or email email@example.com and enter SIT Online Help in the subject line along with the nature of assistance needed (for example, assistance needed navigating the portal).
SIT How-To Instructions
Frequently asked Questions
Special/Vehicle Inventory Tax
- Dealer Annual MV Inventory Declaration Form CPA 50-244
- Dealer Annual Vessel and Outboard Motor Inventory Declaration CPA Form 50-259
- Dealer Monthly Vessel and Outboard Motor Inventory Tax Statement CPA Form 50-260
- Dealer MV Monthly Inventory Tax Statement CPA Form 50-246
- Heavy Equipment Dealer Annual Inventory Declaration CPA Form 50-265
- Heavy Equipment Dealer Monthly Inventory Tax Statement CPA Form 50-266
- Retail Manufactured Housing Annual Inventory Declaration CPA Form 50-267
- Retail Manufactured Housing Monthly Inventory Tax Statement CPA Form 50-268